[OSM-dev] way 7062297, is this new?

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Thu Oct 9 07:59:18 BST 2008

Stefan de Konink wrote:

> Then disable *ANY* edits with this borked editor: "Potlatch 0.10c" and
> revert back to a version that did not produce duplicates.
>
> I'm currently writing a Foundation member over this corruption, it
> breaks far too many things.

It isn't corruption - as Grant explained it is perfectly valid under the
current database schema and the API is quite happy to create such objects.

Such duplicates will be eliminated in the 0.6 transition as 0.6 will not
allow them. Until then it is a perfectly valid thing to exist.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://www.compton.nu/