[OSM-dev] 0.6 API hack-a-thon Date

Stefan de Konink stefan at konink.de
Thu Oct 16 11:01:46 BST 2008

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008, Shaun McDonald wrote:

> We're currently working on rails unit and functional tests for API
> 0.6. There will probably be some integration tests coming later.
>
> You can see the status of the tests at http://cruise.shaunmcdonald.me.uk/

Stop talking about platform specific test! We need test that is an
application server *without logic* that sends out requests for a pre
definined dataset that should always result in the same output.

For new API servers (that are not(!) written in rails) and new clients
that can interact with the unittest server.

Stefan