[OSM-dev] What is Road Table in osm2pgsql

Milo van der Linden milovanderlinden at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 17:38:08 BST 2008

To be more exact: A subset where highway not null.

If you want more detail on how the roads are handled, you need to open
the mapnik osm.xml, because in this file; you will see a hint on what
roadtypes there are, how they are rendered and at what zoomlevel they
are rendered.

If you want more detailed information, you can consider visiting the irc
channel #osm on irc.oftc.net and see if someone might be able to help you.

Kind regards,

Milo van der Linden