[OSM-dev] APIzza 0.6

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 12:32:36 GMT 2008

You can all blame Matt Amos for the terrible wordplay.

We're having a pizzas-and-coding event next Wednesday (5th November),
in lieu of any London pub meetup and as a warm-up to the upcoming API
0.6 Hack weekend. It gives everyone a chance to get up to speed on the
recent work on the API, get set up, and have some pizzas. We'll also
be hanging out on IRC for all those who can't just nip between
countries on a Wednesday evening :-)

It's an especially good time if you've been wanting to get started on
helping with API development work, but need something to spur you into
action. I'll certainly be helping out anyone who's just getting
started, so just give me a shout.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/APIzza_0.6
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/2nd_International_OSM_Hack_Weekend

Cheers,