[OSM-dev] Adding support for relations to change_tags.py and other stuff

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason avarab at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 16:59:30 BST 2009

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 11:36 AM, Christopher Schmidt
<crschmidt at metacarta.com> wrote:
> I dont' care in the slightest :) Please do whataever you want, but do document
> your changes; if you don't have commit access to SVN directly, I can commit
> patches for you if you assure me that they're likely to work, and if you update
> the examples. If you have SVN commit access, please feel free to commit
> directly yourself.

Cool, I'll commit it then after making sure it works some more and
after documenting it, I just wanted to run it past you as-is.

Tom, you gave me a SVN account under the name 'avar' with sufficient
permissions to edit applications/rendering/png2tileinfo/ in October
2008, could the permissions on it be expanded so that I can edit
applications/utils, or perhaps even applications? I have some minor
tweaks locally to various stuff (e.g. partyrender) which would be nice
to clean up & commit.

I already tried commiting to applications/utils/change_tags which
yields a permission error from the SVN server.