[OSM-dev] Fwd: [GSoC] A GPX photo stamper.

Robert Scott lists at humanleg.org.uk
Fri Apr 3 12:53:00 BST 2009

You should probably take note of the NL / OpenStreetPhoto guys' efforts to do
SIFT on streetsigns. It isn't as simple as you might think.

One thing I will say though is you might get better results looking at the
Affine SIFT (ASIFT) algorithm instead.

http://www.cmap.polytechnique.fr/~yu/research/ASIFT/demo.html

robert.