[OSM-dev] Export TMC-Event-Table from PDF to CSV

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Fri Apr 3 14:16:48 BST 2009

El Viernes, 3 de Abril de 2009, marcus.wolschon at googlemail.com escribió:
> Does anyone know a tool to copy tables from PDF?
> (146 pages, copy&paste combines empty columns into just one
>  space-character, breaks lines and leaves no separators)

I have a small script which calls pdf2html, then parses the coordinates of the
text snippets, then outputs a table...

*sigh*

Will have a look at that pdf tomorrow.

Cheers,
--

Q:	Why is Poland just like the United States?
A:	In the United States you can't buy anything for zlotys and in
	Poland you can't either, while in the U.S. you can get whatever
	you want for dollars, just as you can in Poland.
		-- being told in Poland, 1987