[OSM-dev] JOSM: Several tags with same key

Stephan Plepelits skunk at xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Apr 4 19:34:46 BST 2009

On Fri, Apr 03, 2009 at 02:50:47PM +0100, David Earl wrote:
> Grouping streets that share a ref seems like a good use for a relation,
> though I think it would be a shame if this became the standard way of
> doing it as it is a rather more complicated way of doing it. But in some
> cases, roads do have more than one ref (European + national, NCN + B
> Road, or even just two roads come together A11 + A14 north of newmarket,
> though I think strictly speaking the A14 is the road number and the A11
> breaks in two here).
This is already happening:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Europe/E-road_network

Also in Countries, one example from Austria:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Austria/Bundesstra%C3%9Fen

greetings,
        Stephan
--
Seid unbequem, seid Sand, nicht Öl im Getriebe der Welt! - Günther Eich