[OSM-dev] JOSM: Several tags with same key

Stefan de Konink stefan at konink.de
Mon Apr 6 17:30:18 BST 2009

Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) wrote:
> Well, maybe if you explain what that means I can respond ;-)

Currently the editor or the server decides what the user sees; I can
imagine that in the 'data is present' way it is far more easy to delete
or update a value that is in unique(k,v) format than in the ';' maybe
when entering this data it is the opposite.

So I wonder; if we 'kindly' ask the editors to make a screen after
entering values with ; 'do you want to split the values up'. Then it
might be working for all of us?

Stefan