[OSM-dev] Please advise; I really don't get how this can corrupt so badly

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Mon Apr 6 17:45:16 BST 2009

> it might. i'm sure i can think up a semi-plausible situation
> involving
> scientists at CERN being so frustrated with the broken
> relations they
> don't notice that LHC is creating a massive black-hole. ;-)

They won't have restarted it since the repairs within the next two
weeks. From
http://press.web.cern.ch/press/PressReleases/Releases2008/PR17.08E.h
tml

"The current schedule foresees the final magnet being reinstalled by
the end of March 2009, with the LHC being cold and ready for
powering tests by the end of June 2009."

Ed