[OSM-dev] Server 0.6 doesn't answer ...

Till Harbaum / Lists lists at harbaum.org
Thu Apr 9 09:15:35 BST 2009

Hi,

i get the same results using the command line curl. I do this:

curl -u mylogin:mypassword -H "Expect:" -i -o result.txt -Tchangeset.xml  http://api06.dev.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/changeset/create

And the changeset.xml is attached.

I sometimes get server errors 500 with this and sometimes just an empty
reply. This should be giving me a changeset id in return, shouldn't it?

What's wrong with this request?

Till