[OSM-dev] Change to the Testing APIs

Thomas Wood grand.edgemaster at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 22:59:43 BST 2009

Hi list,
As a recent change to the rails software, it's been decided that
postgres will be the database server of choice for the production
machine.
I've just brought the testing API into line with this by changing it
over to use the postgres backend.

A fresh database is now running on api06.dev.openstreetmap.org, this
means you'll have to create new accounts there.

The old database is now running at mysql.dev.openstreetmap.org, in
case there's anything there you still need.

Please continue all testing on api06.dev.openstreetmap.org, any bugs
you hunt down report here please.

Note I'm away this coming week, so any mail sent directly to me will
not be answered.

--
Regards,
Thomas Wood