[OSM-dev] test or dev API server?

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Tue Apr 14 00:04:45 BST 2009

The test/sandbox servers that are available are at
http://apis.dev.openstreetmap.org/

http://api06.dev.openstreetmap.org/ is the recommended server at the
moment.

As the API switch over will be in 3 days time, it is recommended that
you build and test your app for API 0.6 rather than API 0.5.

A separate user account is required for each server.

If there are any significant changes to the test servers, they will
announced on this mailing list.

Shaun