[OSM-dev] FW: using OpenStreetMap api

Mohamad Ali Mohamad.ali at intellitrac.com.au
Wed Apr 15 04:56:59 BST 2009

Hi Stefan,

I tried to contact 'legal-talk at openstreetmap.org' , no body reply..

Can I ask you a question , because I would like to be sure that I can use
openstreetmap  for commercial use,

I would like to put openstreetmap   on my website and people will access my
site every day,
Of course I will put the credits and licenses in my JavaScript code and link
to openstreetmap in my website user interface,..
Is that enough or should I contact 'legal-talk'?

Thanks for your time

Regards
Mohamad