[OSM-dev] API 0.6 wiki page

Lars Francke lars.francke at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 05:09:47 BST 2009

Hi,

I have updated quite a lot on these two pages:
- http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_Protocol_Version_0.6
- http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_Protocol_Changes_V0.5_to_V0.6
(changed from a redirect to its own page, not complete)

My main changes are on the API 0.6 page. I tried to begin work on
converting this 'discussion' and 'change explanation' page to a real
documentation page of the API. I cross checked everything with the
Ruby code and I hope I haven't missed any error codes or other
important things. I have one problem though (apart from a lot of work
;-) ): The table of contents is verry cluttered now but I can't find a
way to exclude the subheadings of level 4 and greater from the ToC.

And as I am not a native speaker I'm sure that there are a lot of
errors/mistakes - so please feel free to take a look and correct it :)

I documented what I found in the code. This sometimes varied from the
documentation on the wiki page but as the API will be live in a few
hours I think this is the way to go. The wiki page can be updated when
the code is updated.

I'm off to bed but I plan to continue my work tomorrow.

Cheers,
Lars