[OSM-dev] webservice to collect traffic messages - wiki page

marcus.wolschon at googlemail.com marcus.wolschon at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 21 10:18:50 BST 2009

I made a wiki-page to formalize the data-format and event-codes:

http://apps.sourceforge.net/mediawiki/travelingsales/index.php?title=TrafficMessage

sourceforge-users can use https and ask for edit-rights.
I am not sure about the layout of the protocol but I am thinking about
something that is easy to do with HTTP in parallel to soap.

(This is the wiki where I document my implenentation. I did not choose
 the OSM-wiki as this is not a part of the OSM but just some service
 that can be used together with OSM or independent of it.)

Marcus