[OSM-dev] Cloudmade routing for OSM rails_port site.

Lambertus osm at na1400.info
Mon Apr 27 14:07:43 BST 2009

No doubt CM and other candidates would volunteer to maintain the box. I
would anyway, but providing a box is too much.

Namefinder is at times, let's say, troublesome but only a small part of
the whole routing process and therefore doesn't stop usage and
development of a routing service if it's not perfect.