[OSM-dev] Problems with rendering tiles with mapnik

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Wed Apr 29 01:14:04 BST 2009

El Miércoles, 29 de Abril de 2009, Dirk-Lüder Kreie escribió:
> >> I think You are right, Ubuntu is missing the shell,
> >
> > Missing??
>
> he has /bin/bash apparently, but not /bin/sh

Debian and Debian-like systems (i.e. Ubuntu) use bash as a replacement of sh.

So, if /bin/sh is *really* missing, just running "ln -s /bin/bash /bin/sh"
should solve the problem.

--

A todos nos gustan las citas sin sentido sacadas de películas mediocres que
nos hacen parecer intelectuales.
                                                 -- The Ninja Bunny