[OSM-dev] Cloudmade routing for OSM rails_port site.

Jonas Krückel osm at jonas-krueckel.de
Thu Apr 30 18:34:04 BST 2009

Hi,
i expanded the wikipage [1] for route services a bit to give everyone a
better overview of the different advantages of the routing services.
It is still not complete, so please help and add information and services.
With this matrix it is easier to discuss which routing service would be
the best for the osm.org website.
Personally i think a good routeservice is important, because it shows
the visitor the possibilitys of our data. I would prefer a open-source
solution.

Jonas

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Routing/OnlineRouters