[OSM-dev] Gauss-Krüger coordinate s for kosoov?

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Mon Aug 3 17:33:42 BST 2009

El Domingo, 2 de Agosto de 2009, jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com escribió:
[...]
> 1. can you help me transform them?

From the data I gathered from the .pdf you linked, it seems that this cs2cs
command line should be able to do the proper reprojection from KOSOVOREF1 to
WGS84:

cs2cs +ellps=GRS80 +units=m +proj=tmerc +k=0.9999 +lon_0=21 +lat_0=0 +y_0=0
+x_0=7500000 +to +init=epsg:4326

If you delve into the documentation of proj.4 and its utilities (cs2cs,
ogr2ogr, etc) you should be able to batch reproject any files you want; or
you can mail me the files and I'll reproject them for you.

I'm not an expert in projection systems, so that cs2cs command line should be
reviewed by the authors of the .pdfs you linked to, in order to get some
reassurance about it.

Cheers,
--

Un ordenador no es un televisor ni un microondas, es una herramienta compleja.