[OSM-dev] reply-to setting of mailing list

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Tue Aug 11 22:17:55 BST 2009

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009, Jeffrey Ollie wrote:
> This is a religious issue, and no amount of discussion will ever
> resolve it.  Please everyone, let's spend our time discussing paths
> and woods and not reply-to munging....

and its one of the religious divides between FOSS and proprietary software
users, it is much harder with proprietary software to set up replying to the
list. I note that each person on the thread is using the same email client, so
none are personally affected.
However, reply-to-list does assist those with proprietary software - I'm on
enough lists to know who gets caught.