[OSM-dev] OpenStreetView: Digital Photos: Getting the field of view angle

Barnett, Phillip PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
Sun Aug 16 18:55:21 BST 2009

There's an online calculator at http://www.worldserver.com/turk/quicktimevr/calculators.html#EXIF which, if you plug the EXIF data in, will give you FOV.
I've just tried this with a random picture from Flickr, and it seemed to give sensible results.

Cheers

PHILLIP BARNETT
SERVER MANAGER

200 GRAY'S INN ROAD
LONDON
WC1X 8XZ
UNITED KINGDOM
T +44 (0)20 7430 4474
E PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
http://WWW.ITN.CO.UK
P  Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?