[OSM-dev] How to develop an accessible application for Symbian OS or Java ME on Symbian OS

Lulu-Ann at gmx.de Lulu-Ann at gmx.de
Mon Dec 7 15:58:29 GMT 2009

Hi list,

as you might have noticed I am working on tags to make OSM accessible for the blind and other disabled persons.

Ever considered to make your application accessible?

Don't know how to?

Here is a chance to try on a Symbian device!

There is a free trial version of a screenreader for Symbian OS devices.

Close your eyes and try you application with it:

http://www.nuance.com/talks/downloads.asp

If you need help after the trial period, contact me.

If you want to read more, see

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_for_the_blind

Regards
Lulu-Ann