[OSM-dev] A quick and basic question

nbu marchmont66 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 11 16:19:28 GMT 2009

Hi, I've been using OSM data for  a routing application for some time (holding the data in a mySQL locally). I'd really like to overlay my routes and some other data onto rendered OSM maps. I don't need to do this online, all I would like is to be able to display an OSM map then overlay a couple of polygons and finaly save it as a jpeg (or whatever). I can produce the overlay data in whatever format is required. I'm sure that there must be an app that can take an overlay and display it on top of an OSM map.

Any suggestions gratefully received,

Neil Urquhart