[OSM-dev] Import of KML Radar sites failing

jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 11 16:33:52 GMT 2009

Here is what the KML file looks like :

 <wsr>
    <name>KBGM</name>
    <description><![CDATA[SITE: KBGM<BR>LOCATION:
BINGHAMTON<BR>LATITUDE: 42.2<BR>LONGITUDE: -75.985<BR>ELEVATION:
1606<BR><BR>ORDER DATA: <BR><A
HREF="http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/nexradinv/chooseday.jsp?id=KBGM">http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/nexradinv/chooseday.jsp?id=KBGM</A>]]></description>
    <Point>
      <coordinates>-75.985,42.20000000000001,0</coordinates>
    </Point>
  </wsr>
  <wsr>

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 5:29 PM, jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com