[OSM-dev] Translating into Catalan

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason avarab at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 20:46:08 GMT 2009

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 22:17, Jordi Julià <jjulias at wanadoo.es> wrote:
> I saw on the osm blog an entry which said that if we wanted to help
> translating osm into any languages we had to subscrive to this mailing list.
> I would like to make a translation into Catalan. What can I do? I searched a
> little in the wiki but I'm not sure about what I have to do.

Jordi: Since you initially asked about this we've changed the way we
do translations. We're now using Translatewiki and not manually
commiting YAML files to SVN. See this URL:

    http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Translation#OpenStreetMap_website_interface

I reverted your changes to ca.yml since you broke the rails port by
commiting a file with invalid syntax:

    http://trac.openstreetmap.org/changeset/19076

And previously Edgemaster had done the same.

Don't commit YAML files, edit Translatewiki instead.