[OSM-dev] duplicated entities with osmosis diff-update

Harald Kleiner e9625163 at gmx.at
Sun Dec 20 22:42:10 GMT 2009

Thank you all!

now it works! I switched to --rri tasks. This is what I did:

* get latest osmosis version 0.31.2 dated december 20th (I had an older
0.31.2 version before, but who knows...)

* initialize the working directory with
osmosis --rrii workingDirectory=/blabla/0

* changed the URL to http://planet.openstreetmap.org/hour-replicate/
and maxInterval = 0 in workingDirectory/configuration.txt

* fetched the appropriate state.txt file from said URL and don't forget
to save it as state.txt (_NOT_ 450.state.txt!) in the working directory

* called
osmosis --rri workingDirectory=/blabla/0 --simplify-change --rx
/blabla/0.osm --ac --bb left=8 top=49 right=17 bottom=46
idTrackerType=BitSet completeWays=yes completeRelations=yes --wx
/blabla/0.osm.new

now happy with my shiny new dump file :-))

Thank you,

best regards
  Harald