[OSM-dev] Mapnik Stylesheets

Greg Oseid goseid at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 01:40:40 GMT 2009

Are there other stylesheets available besides the osm.xml file that is
included with Mapnik?  I would think some people would be willing to share
their work if they went to all the trouble of defining a uniques style.
 I've seen the style editor at cloudmade, but as far as I can tell it only
works with their tile server.

Ideally I would like to serve up some NoName tiles and something similar to
the Midnight Commander at cloudmade.  I managed to get Mapnik and mod_tile
serving tiles on my own server, but seem to be limited to the standard style
or re-inventing stylesheets that would fit my need.

Am I missing a resource for sharing stylesheets?

Thanks,

-Greg