[OSM-dev] full history planet (experimental)

Anthony osm at inbox.org
Wed Dec 23 05:06:38 GMT 2009

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 11:28 PM, Lars Francke <lars.francke at gmail.com>wrote:

> Are there any other bugs/strange things you've encountered? I haven't
> had the time to look at the final file myself.

So far no, but there's something wrong with my import script which hasn't
allowed me to get past about 200 million or so nodes (which I haven't even
looked at yet).  So far I've basically looked at the changesets, which match
the planet dump except for 172 rows (which all seem to be the timestamp
issue).  I've also looked at the changeset tags, but so far the
discrepancies I've found have been due to a problem with the planet dumper
(which converts carriage returns, newlines, and tabs to "?"), not your
dump.  (That said, I haven't gotten a chance to clean up those discrepancies
and see if there are any others.)

Thanks for your quick response and fix, and for the work you did in helping
us to get this history dump in the first place.