[OSM-dev] Minutely Diff Broken UTF-8

Brett Henderson brett at bretth.com
Sun Feb 1 05:44:46 GMT 2009

I've manually truncated the broken tag in the relation in the
daily/hourly/minute changeset files on the planet server.  If you now
have missing data in your database you should be able to reset the
timestamp and begin applying changesets including the missing data again.

I've also asked TomH to fix the broken tag in the db but it might take a
while given that it's the weekend.

Brett