[OSM-dev] NAPTAN bus stop database

Thomas Wood grand.edgemaster at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 21:34:13 GMT 2009

This was mostly being coordinated on talk-transit and the wiki
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/NaPTAN/Import, so far I've mostly
tried to document the xml schema of the data, but not yet actually
attempted coding a conversion tool.

Things to be considered when importing and a basic outline of the
process has been outlined on talk-transit.

2009/2/11 Brian Prangle <bprangle at googlemail.com>:
> Hi
>
> Our group of OSMers in Birmingham and the West Midlands have volunteered to
> be a test area for how to import this database whilst integrating with
> existing data for bus stops, and being able to cope with weekly (and
> eventually daily) updates.  We've got one guy who can code and wants to have
> a crack at this but we'd like at least one more volunteer to assist in the
> coding
>
> Regards
>
> Brian

Regards,