[OSM-dev] Osmosis: Filter way/node *without* key x

Rolf Bode-Meyer robome at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 20:34:21 GMT 2009

2009/2/12 Dave Stubbs <osm.list at randomjunk.co.uk>:
> You can try the TagTransform plugin:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Osmosis/TagTransform
>
> A translation along the lines of this should drop entities not
> matching the regex:
>
> <translation>
>   <name>Drop</name>
>   <description>Drop without mykey</description>
>   <match>
>     <notag k="mykey" v=".*"/>
>   </match>
>   <!-- no output description means matching entities are dropped -->
> </translation>

That indeed looks promissing.
Unfortunatelly one seems to have be a programmer to use osmosis. Every
problem is presented as a Java exception. Some of them contain at
least a faint idea of what could be wrong. But something like this
leaves me clueless:

java.lang.AbstractMethodError
  at com.bretth.osmosis.core.pipeline.common.TaskManagerFactory.createTaskManager(TaskManagerFactory.java:72)
 at com.bretth.osmosis.core.pipeline.common.Pipeline.buildTasks(Pipeline.java:50)
 at com.bretth.osmosis.core.pipeline.common.Pipeline.prepare(Pipeline.java:112)
 at com.bretth.osmosis.core.Osmosis.run(Osmosis.java:79)
 at com.bretth.osmosis.core.Osmosis.main(Osmosis.java:30)

Happens as soon I'm adding the --tt option, regardless with what arguments.

Rolf