[OSM-dev] Osmosis: Filter way/node *without* key x

marcus.wolschon at googlemail.com marcus.wolschon at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 13 07:07:54 GMT 2009

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 21:34:21 +0100, Rolf Bode-Meyer <robome at gmail.com>
wrote:
> That indeed looks promissing.
> Unfortunatelly one seems to have be a programmer to use osmosis. Every
> problem is presented as a Java exception. Some of them contain at
> least a faint idea of what could be wrong. But something like this
> leaves me clueless:
>
> java.lang.AbstractMethodError
>   at

com.bretth.osmosis.core.pipeline.common.TaskManagerFactory.createTaskManager(TaskManagerFactory.java:72)

This looks like the plugin was compiled against a different version of
osmosis.
My guess would be, that it was build against the latest development-version
and you are using
the last stable release of osmosis. Something like this.
It's something "Randomjunk" the developer of the plugin has to fix.
I have not seen any contact-info on his wiki-user-page so I hope he reads
this
mailing-list.

Marcus