[OSM-dev] Osmosis: Filter way/node *without* key x - recommendation

marcus.wolschon at googlemail.com marcus.wolschon at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 13 12:19:48 GMT 2009

On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 12:57:02 +0100, Rolf Bode-Meyer <robome at gmail.com>
wrote:
> 2009/2/13 Dave Stubbs <osm.list at randomjunk.co.uk>:
>
>> It was built against v0.29 of Osmosis which is the version I'm still
>> using -- it should work with that.
>>
>> I hadn't realised the plugin interface had changed. I'll have to take
>> a look some time.
>
> I can't tell if an interface changed but I'm using version 0.30 from
> 2009-01-12 which is http://gweb.bretth.com/osmosis-latest.zip right
> now. So I thought that would be sensible.
> In the meantime I also tried the oldest on Bretts site (0.29.5) but to no
> avail.

I recomment we use the plugin-version -attribute to the <requires>-element
to state what version of osmosis we require when writing plugins and that
the version-attribute of the <plugin>-element in corePlugin.xml is kept
up to date with the released version-number of osmosis-releases.
This is the mechanism ment to deal with such issues.

Brett: for you this means to look at corePlugin.xml when making a new
stable
release

Dave and me: we should explicitely specify what version of osmosis our
plugins
are for.

Marcus