[OSM-dev] How to access OSM XML data Programatically ?

xintao xintaoliu at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 20:58:31 GMT 2009

Hi, given my local server can run ASP (JSP) code,  and also I have embed openstreetmap in my web mashup, so I can get the bounds of current
Openstreetmap view, just like (0,51.5,0.25,51.75).  Based on this, how can I get the corresponding OSM XML data Programatically in my web mashup? That is to say, I want to get the XML map data using ASP or JSP code in webpage. Any specific advice is of great help for me.

Thank you so much.

Best regards and wishes
Xintao