[OSM-dev] Osmosis crashing due to lack of memory

Emilie Laffray emilie.laffray at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 20:10:10 GMT 2009

Hello,

thanks for the information. I will be trying to run the query. I will
let you know the result.
I looked back at the wiki just to make sure this was not an oversight
from my part and I have seen that this parameter is not present on the
wiki page for Osmosis.
I am crossing my fingers. Else I will probably separate the file into
multiple file and then run the command on each of those files.

Emilie Laffray