[OSM-dev] downloading partial tilesets to serve locally]

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Mon Jan 5 14:11:09 GMT 2009

Hi,

    in addition to what has already been said, Jozef Vince pointed me at
a Perl script that he has written to download tiles from a tile server.

With his permission, I have commited this script to our SVN at:
svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/utils/tileDownloader

Thank you Jozef!

Below is Jozef's E-Mail explaining how it works.

Bye
Frederik