[OSM-dev] http://keepright.ipax.at link for Potlatch editing is broken

Harald Kleiner e9625163 at gmx.at
Fri Jan 16 21:04:09 GMT 2009

Hi Eddy,

[sorry for the delay, missed your mail]

The link-problem is solved now. I did remove the entities that where
suggested by W3C's html validator...

> Now wanting to fix the remaining issues in data for Romania, I saw
> that the Edit in Potlatch doesn't work anymore, apparently because the
> "&" sign is escaped in the link instead of being directly present.
>

> I hope the data updated automatically? If so, how often?

I will try to catch a weekly update schedule. At the moment my hard
disks are running red hot and calculations seem to come to an end
hopefully in the next hours so the update will happen this weekend.

Best Regards,
Harald