[OSM-dev] SVN Account

Rodolphe Quiedeville rodolphe at quiedeville.org
Sat Jan 31 18:02:20 GMT 2009

Hi,

This is my first post on this list, I'm always on the tilesathome@ and
talk-fr@ lists. So I'm Rodolphe Quiédeville [1] living in France and
mapping now from 6 months. I do some stuf on wind turbine (add node and
do an svg for osmarender), now I would like to do more and I'll be happy
with an svn access to comit by myself. I requested TomH (as indicated in
[2]) 2 days ago but with no anwser from him, I send my request here,
perhaps there's someone else available to give me this access. If
possible my usual unix account is 'rodo' so I'll be happy to have it for
the svn too.

Regards,

[1] http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Rodolphe Quiédeville
[2] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/System_Administrators

--
Rodolphe Quiédeville - Artisan Logiciel Libre
http://rodolphe.quiedeville.org/