[OSM-dev] Compile Errors with josm/core

Joerg Ostertag openstreetmap at ostertag.name
Thu Jul 23 07:51:38 BST 2009

Can anyone give me a hint if I have missing dependencies or where I should
have a look at for solving this Problem.

    [javac] Compiling 152 source files
to /home/tweety/openstreetmap-applications/editors/josm/core/build

[javac] /home/tweety/openstreetmap-applications/editors/josm/core/src/org/openstreetmap/josm/io/MyHttpHandler.java:10:
warning: sun.net.www.protocol.http.Handler is Sun proprietary API and may be
removed in a future release
    [javac] public class MyHttpHandler extends
sun.net.www.protocol.http.Handler  {
    [javac]                                                             ^

[javac] /home/tweety/openstreetmap-applications/editors/josm/core/src/org/openstreetmap/josm/io/MyHttpURLConnection.java:8:
warning: sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection is Sun proprietary API
and may be removed in a future release
    [javac] public class MyHttpURLConnection extends
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection {
    [javac]
^

[javac] /home/tweety/openstreetmap-applications/editors/josm/core/src/org/openstreetmap/josm/io/MyHttpURLConnection.java:9:
warning: sun.net.www.protocol.http.Handler is Sun proprietary API and may be
removed in a future release
    [javac]             protected MyHttpURLConnection(URL u, Proxy p,
sun.net.www.protocol.http.Handler handler)
    [javac]
^

[javac] /home/tweety/openstreetmap-applications/editors/josm/core/src/org/openstreetmap/josm/io/OsmServerHistoryReader.java:13:
warning: sun.reflect.generics.reflectiveObjects.NotImplementedException is
Sun proprietary API and may be removed in a future release
    [javac] import
sun.reflect.generics.reflectiveObjects.NotImplementedException;
    [javac]                                              ^