[OSM-dev] 'Planet Manager' for osmosis?

Graham Jones grahamjones139 at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 26 09:16:35 BST 2009

Hi,
I am setting up a little local database to contain OSM data from a planet
dump.

I know that osmosis can update this from diff files, but want to set
something up to do this automatically - look for diff files older than the
last update, download them and apply then to the database etc.

This would be easy to write, but thought this would have been done so many
times before that it is not worth writing my own.
Is there a 'standard' version of this script that anyone has published that
I could use instead please?

Thanks

Graham

--