[OSM-dev] Builds are running on new server

jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 28 21:18:29 BST 2009

Thanks to komzpa we have a nice build server going.

I have been able to build josm, osmosis and some other stuff.
Here is the repo:
http://osm.komzpa.net/~mdupont/osm/

add to your :
/etc/apt/sources.list
deb http://osm.komzpa.net/~mdupont/osm/ gjergi-osm main

About the build server :
open Jdk 1.6 is installed,

there is a problem with the josm validator plugin :

here is my report :
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/h4ck3rm1k3/diary/7270

the error is :
   [javac] /home/mdupont/svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/editors/josm/plugins/validator/src/org/openstreetmap/josm/plugins/validator/tests/DuplicatedWayNodes.java:60:
cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : method
delete(java.util.Set<org.openstreetmap.josm.data.osm.Way>)
    [javac] location: class org.openstreetmap.josm.command.DeleteCommand
    [javac]             return DeleteCommand.delete(Collections.singleton(w));

Thanks,
mike