[OSM-dev] Gisify relations

Andreas Kalsch andreaskalsch at gmx.de
Fri Jun 12 12:41:13 BST 2009

Thanks,

I have heard of this script but I will use a MySQL branch which includes
fully featured GIS functions. Question: Could it easily be rewritten to
work with MySQL or is there too much PGSQL specific stuff inside?
To avoid a discussion: I use MySQL because GIS will be just a part of
the application and I need all the easy MySQL stuff like memory tables
and query cache.

Andi