[OSM-dev] Missing ways on XAPI

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 17:42:33 BST 2009

There's a problem with the minute diffs, since 0.6, caused by large
changesets.  The workaround is to delay them by 30 minutes, but it's
possible there was missing data before the problem was fully diagnosed.

It's a bit of a moot problem at the moment as the main XAPI server is dead.
Any new servers that come up (some are being worked on) will start with a
clean planet so things should be much better.

Once we have some healthy XAPI servers running it would be worth checking
that there isn't some other latent problem, but not much point until then.

80n