[OSM-dev] Osmosis and Postgresql

Graham Jones grahamjones139 at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 20 11:29:13 BST 2009

Emilie,
Thank you for looking at that for me - I will have a look at the other
options now I have got it working.
I know what you mean about seeing what it is doing, so dumping the SQL to a
file then importing it will make it easier to understand.

I can't remember why I included postgres-contrib - I thought I needed it to
get osmosis to compile properly, but I could be wrong!

Graham

--
Dr. Graham Jones
Hartlepool, UK