[OSM-dev] OAuth

Matt Amos zerebubuth at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 10:28:44 BST 2009

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 3:53 AM, Tom Hughes<tom at compton.nu> wrote:
> 2009/6/23 Matt Amos <zerebubuth at gmail.com>
>> i've committed a working version of OAuth token support for OSM. it
>> turns out that ajturner and i were working on it independently, so it
>> makes sense to share code.
>
> I have uncommitted it (from a fricking airport).
>
> Please DO NOT commit major changes to trunk without talking to me first. Use
> a branch.

please DO NOT revert my work without talking to me first. OSM doesn't
stop just because you're on holiday.

using a branch would be retarded. the OAuth stuff is a simple
enhancement, which doesn't break anything existing. if you want a
stable code version to do minor bugfix releases from, *that's* what
branches are for.

cheers,

matt