[OSM-dev] http://www.openstreetmap.org/export/embed.html -> XHTML compliance

Alexander Delius webmaster at alexdelius.com
Sun Mar 22 16:42:35 GMT 2009

Hello list,

I am a website dev/admin trying to keep my websites standard compliant.
So I was happy to see that OSM is (contrary to google) XHTML compliant.
But when trying to embed the slippy map in my web page I saw that just
the http://www.openstreetmap.org/export/embed.html file is *not* XHTML
compliant.

So I changed the file a bit. I don't have an SVN account and as I am not
planning to do changes on a regular base, I don't really need one. So I
have attached the file and I would be pleased if somebody could commit
it to the svn and thus make it standard compliant.

Thank you very much,
Alexander Delius