[OSM-dev] Fwd: Mobile Phone Audio Mapping Tool?

Tim Waters (chippy) chippy2005 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 14:33:17 GMT 2009

I think GPSMid  http://gpsmid.sourceforge.net/  supports audio
mapping. it's a J2me program - your phone would need to support it
also (mine doesn't alas).

Also I use mobile trails explorer (also j2me), which has an audio
waypoint tool too. (again, not tried).
http://www.substanceofcode.com/software/mobile-trail-explorer/

Both programs work with bluetooth GPS and work with OSM in mind, and
they are open source, so feel free to hack on them, see what works,
might save you re-writing it from scratch!

Cheers,

Tim