[OSM-dev] xapi status?

Jeffrey Warren warren at mit.edu
Sat May 2 15:50:37 BST 2009

Hmm, I'm now getting a blank response after consistently 26.4 seconds. Is
that a timeout? I'm only asking for buildings=yes in an area where I know
there are very few... i request all ways for this bbox from the regular 0.6
api all the time.

I tried:

http://osmxapi.hypercube.telascience.org/api/0.6/*[building=yes][bbox=-71.089,42.359,-71.087,42.361]

http://www.informationfreeway.org/api/0.6/*[building=yes][bbox=-71.089,42.359,-71.087,42.361]

Is there a request you can confirm working, that you can give me a URI for
so I can troubleshoot using that as an example?

Thanks a lot -
Jeff