[OSM-dev] Minute Diffs Broken

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Tue May 5 00:00:37 BST 2009

Hi,

Brett Henderson wrote:
> Unfortunately the minute diffs appear to be regularly missing data.  In
> the last 8 hours at least 3 changesets have been missed.  The ones I've
> noticed are 1076325, 1076998, 1077469.  These have been detected by
> comparing the normal minute diffs against another minute diff process
> running half an hour later.

Can you elaborate a bit? I don't quite understand what you mean by
changesets that have been missed. What exactly are you doing, and in
what way do the results look wrong?

- Are you sure that we're all on the same page regarding the meaning of
changeset columns in the database, especially that the "closed_at" date
is only fixed once it is in the past - as long as "closed_at" is in the
future, it can still move forward or backward in time. (I'm not even
sure I am right on this one but I trust I'll be told by someone if not ;-)

Bye
Frederik